By purchasing a product from the bossplugins.com website, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions with Nose Graze Limited.
Unless otherwise noted, all Boss Plugins products are licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2.0 or later.
Each product comes with a license key. This key is a unique string of characters that grants you access to support and product updates, as long as the key remains valid. A license key is not required to use or activate the product, but it is required to receive support and to have automatic updates delivered to you through WordPress.
Unless otherwise noted, license keys are valid for one year from the date of purchase. If not renewed, the license key will expire and you will no longer receive support or updates to the product. You will be invited to renew your product at a discount before it expires. Renewing adds an extra year to the license’s expiration date.
License keys may not be redistributed or transferred to another individual or company without the written consent of Nose Graze Limited. Support and updates are only given to the individual who purchased the license. We we reserve the right to reject updates or support if someone who did not match the purchase record for the given license key tries to request help for the product or download updates.
If you install the product for a client, it is recommended that the client purchase the license themselves. If not, you will be responsible for getting any support on behalf of the client.
Support is given to customers through an email ticketing system. We do not provide telephone support or any other methods. If you submit a message via social media or any other platform, we may ask you to submit a support ticket on the website.
Support will only be given to customers who have a valid, in-date license key and a verifiable purchase. Verification can be made via:
- Providing a valid, in-date license key that is issued to your name (providing someone else’s license key is not accepted).
- Submitting your ticket using the same email address you made the purchase from.
- Offering up a valid PayPal transaction ID.
- Confirming billing information that matches our records.
If your purchase cannot be verified or your license key is expired, we reserve the right to refuse support.
Nose Graze Limited may no longer offer support if one of the following circumstances occurs:
- The product is no longer being actively developed.
- The product you purchased is retired or discontinued.
- The WordPress platform is no longer being actively developed or ceases to exist.
- Nose Graze Limited or Boss Plugins gets purchased by another company.
Support hours are typically Monday through Friday, between 11am and 6pm London UK time. Customers normally receive a response to their tickets within 24-48 business hours. Please do not expect a response on weekends or holidays.
There may be other times when support is closed during business hours, such as if we’re away on holiday or out of town for a conference. We’ll make every effort to note absences or delays on the “Submit a Ticket” page.
Scope of Support
We love to help customers better understand and use our products. We’re here to help you install the product, set it up, understand it, and if you come across any bugs we’ll make every effort to get those fixed.
But sadly, we’re not your personal assistant, developer on call, or WordPress sidekick. There are some things we do not offer support for.
We DO provide support for:
- Installation and set up.
- Answering questions about how to use the product.
- Navigating the settings panel.
- Fixing any features not working as expected.
We DO NOT provide support for:
- Custom code, including but not limited to custom CSS or custom PHP snippets.
- Errors that may have occurred as a result of you editing the product’s core files.
- Modifications or tweaks outside of the built-in settings panel.
- Conflicts with third party plugins or themes.
Plugin and theme updates are delivered through the WordPress admin panel. In order to receive them, you must enter and activate your license key in the designated area. Your license key must also be valid and not expired.
We cannot guarantee automatic delivery of updates within WordPress, due to different server configurations or outdated set ups.
Provided that you create an account at checkout, you can access the latest version of all your products in your “Account” area on the bossplugins.com website.
Pricing and Product Availability
We reserve the right to change product prices at any time, without notice. If a price is changed, you will not receive a refund for the pricing difference.
We reserve the right to add, remove, or modify product listings at any time.
All Boss Plugins products come without warranty. We cannot guarantee that the products will work in all browsers (particularly old/outdated ones), or with all versions of WordPress. We cannot guarantee compatibility with third party plugins, scripts, or applications.
All purchases come with a 30 day guarantee, which means you have 30 days from the time of purchase to request a refund and one will be provided to you. You must request a refund through the support ticket page. The refund will be processed in the same way that the purchase was made. (i.e. If paid by credit card, your credit card will be refunded. If paid by PayPal, the refund will be issued via PayPal.)
When your refund is processed, your license key will be disabled and invalidated. You will no longer receive automatic updates or support.
Note: Refunds are not given if you still intend to use the product. Sales or coupons cannot be applied retroactively, so partial refunds will not be given if you miss out on a sale or coupon code.
When you make a purchase through this website, you will automatically be registered for an affiliate account. By participating in the affiliate programme, you agree to the following terms:
- As an affiliate, you will receive 20% of all sales made through your referral link. Nose Graze reserves the right to adjust or modify this percentage at any time, without notice.
- There is no minimum payout. All earnings are processed between the 1st and the 15th of each month for sales of two months prior. For example, on September 1st you will get your commissions from the month of July. Payouts are delayed like this because Nose Graze has a 30 day period during which customers can request a refund. We must wait for this period to expire before you can be paid.
- All payments are processed via PayPal. You must have a PayPal account in order to participate in the affiliate program.
- If your PayPal address changes, it’s up to you to notify Nose Graze and make the necessary adjustments. I will not resend payments that have been sent to the incorrect address, due to your failure to notify Nose Graze in a timely manner.
- For a commission to be valid and attributed to you, a user must visit bossplugins.com through your affiliate link, complete a purchase for an item of value greater than $0, and the payment must be completed and confirmed.
- If a sale is refunded or revoked before your commission is paid, then you will not receive the commission for that sale.
- You will not receive a commission from your own purchases made through your own affiliate link.
- The affiliate cookie is stored for 30 days. That means if someone clicks on your link, they must make a purchase within 30 days in order for that sale to be attributed to you.
- Nose Graze reserves the right to refuse or terminate any affiliate account without notice and for any reason.
- Nose Graze does not provide any guarantees regarding income from the affiliate program. Nose Graze is not responsible for the amount of referrals or earnings you generate (or lack thereof).
- You are participating in the Nose Graze affiliate program as an independent third party. You are solely responsible for completing any income taxes or fees for your affiliate earnings.
- Affiliates may not claim to be an official member of the Nose Graze team or claim to be speaking “on behalf of Nose Graze” or “on behalf of Boss Plugins”. You are in the program as an independent third party only.
Violation of these terms may result in immediate termination of your affiliate account and forfeiture of any outstanding referral payments.
Personal Information & Security
When you make a purchase from Nose Graze Limited, we will collect and store some of your personal details, including name, email address, web address, and billing address. This is for our business records and for taxes (EU VAT returns) only. This information will not be shared or distributed to third parties for any other purpose besides taxes or legal matters (such as charge back cases). We do not store any credit card information.