The WP Instagram Widget allows you to display your Instagram feed.
- Install and activate the WP Instagram Widget plugin from the WordPress.org repository.
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets.
- Find the “Instagram” widget in the Available Widgets area and drag it into your chosen widget area. I recommend the Above Footer widget area.
- Fill out the widget settings. Here’s what I recommend:
- Title: (blank)
- Username: (your username)
- Number of Photos: 9
- Photo Size: Large
- Link Text: (delete text and leave blank)