Skip to content
- Visit the Releases page on GitHub: https://github.com/nosegraze/infopreneur/releases
- Choose the latest release and click the button to download “Source Code (zip)”. Save the zip file to your computer.
- Unzip the file and you’ll have a folder called something like infopreneur-1.0.0.
- Rename the folder to just infopreneur
- Zip the folder up to get an infopreneur.zip file.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel and navigate to Appearance -> Themes.
- Select “Add New” and then “Upload”.
- Upload your infopreneur.zip file. Then you can activate the theme.