You can enable automatic updates to Infopreneur by installing the GitHub Updater plugin. Follow these steps to install the plugin:
- Download the latest zip file from the releases page here: https://github.com/afragen/github-updater/releases
- Unzip the archive and you’ll get a folder called something like github-updater-5.6.2. Rename the folder to github-updater, then re-zip the file.
- Login to your WordPress admin area and go to Plugins -> Add New, then click “Upload”.
- Upload your github-updater.zip file.
- You can then activate the plugin.
Using the Updater
Once the updater is activated, you don’t have to do anything else. The Infopreneur theme will now receive automatic updates inside WordPress.