The theme colors can be changed in Appearance -> Customize -> Colors. The following options are available:
- Header Text Color – Color of your site name if you’ve opted to display the site title and tagline.
- Background Color – Color of the main page background.
- Primary Color – This color is primarily used for link colors and button backgrounds.
- Secondary Color – Used in accents throughout the site, including: the footer background color, blockquote tag border, and more.
- Top Bar BG – The background color behind the top navigation and social links.
- Top Bar Link Color – Navigation link color and social icon color.
- Top Bar Link Color (Hover) – Color when hovering over navigation links and social icons.
- Lead Box BG – The main background color on the “Lead Box” page template.