There are two ways to add an upgrade to your resource library:
- Edit your chosen content upgrade.
- On the right-hand side look for “Content Upgrade Options” and check the box for “Add to resource library”.
- Then save the content upgrade.
- Navigate to Content Upgrades -> Settings.
- Click the “Resource Library” tab at the top of the page.
- Click the button that says, “Click to Launch the Library Builder”.
- Click into the “Resource Library” panel on the left.
- You’ll see a dropdown under “Add Content Upgrade”. This dropdown will list all the upgrades that are not already in your library. Select one to add it.