There are two ways to remove an upgrade from your resource library:
- Edit your chosen content upgrade.
- On the right-hand side look for “Content Upgrade Options” and uncheck the box for “Add to resource library”.
- Then save the content upgrade.
- Navigate to Content Upgrades -> Settings.
- Click the “Resource Library” tab at the top of the page.
- Click the button that says, “Click to Launch the Library Builder”.
- Your resource library will be loaded on the right. Each upgrade will have a link below it for “Remove Content Upgrade”. Click that.
- Your changes will be saved instantly.